[Archivesspace_tac] Joint TAC/UAC February 2020 meeting

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Wed Dec 11 11:58:21 EST 2019

Hi all,

We're starting to think about our next joint TAC/UAC meeting - we kicked off the new term<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/882540545/2019-08-14+TAC+UAC+Joint+Meeting> together and would like to hold a mid-term check-in in February.

Please fill out this poll by next Wed Dec 18 to help with scheduling: https://doodle.com/poll/8f7r62sqxxrkb9zf

We'll put together an agenda and send it out closer to the chosen date. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for the joint meeting, please reach out to any Council chairs or vice chairs!

Thanks,

Maggie Hughes
Brittany Newberry
Lydia Tang
Trevor Thornton

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager
626.405.3597
Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108