[Archivesspace_tac] Dec TAC mtg

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Tue Dec 10 12:16:50 EST 2019

Hi all,

Our December TAC meeting is next week Tuesday, December 17 at 12pm PT/3pm ET. Agenda is here: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/918683652/2019-12-17+Meeting+notes

Main topics include sub-team updates and a discussion led by the Metadata Standards sub-team. Let me or Trevor know if you have any topics you'd like to add, or feel free to speak up during the open mic. Roll call question is TBD. I did pan fry mashed potatoes after Thanksgiving (thank you, Jared!!!!).

If you can't attend, please let me know and participate asynchronously. Thanks and talk soon!

Maggie

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager
626.405.3597
Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108