[Archivesspace_tac] 2019-2020 Sub-Teams and Working Groups

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Tue Aug 20 12:16:30 EDT 2019

Reminder to please fill out the sub-team and working group survey by this Thursday, August 22: https://forms.gle/mzUra8pMmiDUESJj6

Thank you!

From: archivesspace_tac-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivesspace_tac-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Hughes, Maggie
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 11:56 AM
To: archivesspace_tac at lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [Archivesspace_tac] 2019-2020 Sub-Teams and Working Groups

Hello everyone!

Please use the following form to indicate your interest in joining (or leading!) one or more ArchivesSpace TAC or UAC sub-teams for the 2019-2020 term, as well as expressing your ideas for ad hoc working groups:

https://forms.gle/mzUra8pMmiDUESJj6

As a reminder, sub-teams meet on an ongoing basis (typically monthly), and at least some of their work is ongoing in nature. At the beginning of a new term, they establish a work plan and spend the remainder of the term implementing it. If you are a returning member, feel free to express your continued interest in a particular sub-team or change things up.

Ad hoc working groups are more time-limited (typically 3 - 6 months or so) and have a narrower scope than standing sub-teams. Membership is open to Council members from any sub-team, as well as community members outside of the Councils.

Ashley, Lydia, and I would appreciate your responses to survey by Thursday, August 22nd.

I'll send out a Doodle poll in the next couple of days to schedule our September TAC meeting, and I'll use that date as our recurring monthly meeting time. Reach out if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Maggie

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager
626.405.2100 x3620
Pronouns: she/her

The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108