[Archivesspace_tac] Webinar Announcement: ArchivesSpace Implementation Buddies - September 26

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Wed Sep 12 17:15:01 EDT 2018

ArchivesSpace Implementation Buddies

When: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. EST (10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. PST)
Where: Webinar at https://zoom.us/j/834400938
Dial-in only option: 669-900-6833 or 646-876-9923 - Meeting ID is 834-400-938
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/iZNgWlhI
No registration required. The session is limited to the first 100 participants. Please feel free to host a webinar viewing group. The webinar will be recorded and available for viewing at a later date.
Please note: We are using Zoom Video Communications to host this webinar, taking a break from Adobe Connect temporarily. If this is your first time using Zoom, please join this Test meeting to make sure you are all set up: https://zoom.us/test

Webinar description:
At our Annual Member Forum, we announced our idea to facilitate an "implementation buddy" program to help connect our ArchivesSpace community members so we can work through challenges together. We shared our thoughts on how stepping up as a mentor comes with the expectations that may exceed the bandwidth that most of our extremely busy community currently may have. Our vision for "implementation buddies" aims to lift that burden of mentorship while connecting members who can help each other out in balanced harmony.

We are offering a webinar on September 26 at 1-1:30pm ET (10-10:30am PT) to provide a background on the ASpace Implementation Buddy program as well as a detailed overview on how you can get involved, including a walkthrough of the ArchivesSpace Member Directory form (link to announcement<http://archivesspace.org/?p=3166>) and the Implementation Buddy sign-up sheet<https://tinyurl.com/aspace-buddy>.

Please feel free to bring any questions you have.

Presenters:
Christine Kim (Community Engagement Coordinator, ArchivesSpace) is responsible for facilitating community activities, and is inspired by the incredible projects, initiatives, and accomplishments of the ASpace community.

Who should attend:
Everyone interested in learning about the ArchivesSpace implementation buddy program, as well as anyone who wants a deeper look at the member directory submission form.

Questions?
Please contact Kim at christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>