[Archivesspace_tac] Announcement: Online ASpace Community Forum, Winter 2019

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Tue Oct 30 17:54:30 EDT 2018

Dear ArchivesSpace community,

We are thrilled about all the opportunities we had to get together in person through our regional forums this past year! With this momentum, we'd like to explore new ways our community can collaborate, communicate, and engage with each other through an online forum!

All community members are welcome to participate! We would love to highlight themes that are especially relevant to our small and very small community members, including our lone arrangers. We would also love to encourage our international (non-US) community members to participate as well, as we hope to offer a schedule that accommodates across time zones.

Would you like to participate in a Working Group to help shape the program content for the online forum? Community members from institutions of all sizes are welcome, but we especially encourage our small and very small members as well as international (non-US) members to participate as we build this program. Response requested by November 15. Email Christine Kim at christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions (or ideas) related to the online forum. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Christine Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis