[Archivesspace_tac] ArchivesSpace Member Forum 2018 - Update on site!

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Thu May 31 14:55:22 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3F8D6.40906110]

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

Thank you for patiently holding on by the edges of your seats as we finalized the site for our fourth annual Member Forum!

Please join us on August 14, 2018 at the Josephine Butler Parks Center in Washington, DC. Washington Parks & People is the capital's hub for activating public lands & waters for broad community revitalization, with a mission to grow city-wide park-based community health & vitality by nurturing innovation & partnerships. We are thrilled to have our annual forum held at this location.

The Josephine Butler Parks Center is just a quick subway ride away from the SAA conference hotel. We will share parking and transportation information shortly.

In the meantime, the planning group continues to look for speakers, workshop instructors, discussion leaders, panelists, and topic suggestions. There is a short Google submission form available at https://goo.gl/forms/6L9UsylUz5u2Ws5n1; you can submit ideas or volunteer yourself to speak either via the form or by emailing me directly. Proposals, ideas, and suggestions received by June 26 will receive priority consideration so that we can get the program squared away as soon as possible. You will receive a response by July 13.

More information on the developing program is on the ArchivesSpace wiki at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2018. Registration for the event will open early July.

If you have any questions or other suggestions at this point, please feel free to email Kim at christine.kim at lyrasis.org. Thanks in advance for your help in making this a great event!

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis