[Archivesspace_tac] ArchivesSpace TAC 2017-2018 Retrospective

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Fri May 18 16:27:43 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Following up on our TAC meeting this afternoon
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/645627905/2018-05-18+Meeting+notes>,
you should have just received a calendar invite (or two... sorry... err...
technology...) to an ArchivesSpace TAC 2017-2018 Retrospective on *Friday,
June 15 at 1pm EST*.

We'll use this time to:

   - thank members that are rotating off TAC;
   - report out on sub-team and working group retrospectives (i.e., what
   went well this past year, what could we do better next year, etc.); and
   - do a TAC retrospective.

Essentially, this will be a time for us to inspect ourselves and create a
plan for improvements to be enacted during the next TAC cycle.

Thank you for all of your hard work this year!
Max

--
*Max Eckard*
*Archivist for Digital Curation*