[Archivesspace_tac] ArchivesSpace TAC 2017-2018 Retrospective

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Wed Jun 13 13:53:34 EDT 2018

Hi all!

I'm looking forward to our ArchivesSpace TAC 2017-2018 Retrospective
this *Friday,
June 15th at 1pm EST*. You should have all received an invite, but please
let me know if you need the call-in details.

Here's an informal agenda for the day:

   - A round of "thank yous" to everyone, but especially our outgoing
   members (Speech, speech, speech! Just kidding...)
      - Ed Busch
      - Mark Cooper
      - Scott Hanrath
      - Rachel Maderik
      - Cory Nimer
      - Terry Reese
      - Report out on sub-team and working group retrospectives
   - TAC retrospective:
   https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/671481878/2018-06-15+Retrospective
   - "Good byes" and next steps for those that are returning

Thank you all! Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or
concerns!

Sincerely,
Max

--