[Archivesspace_tac] Interest in ArchivesSpace TAC Vice Chair

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:29:45 EST 2018

Hi all,

Happy New Year! Per our discussion at our last meeting on December 15, 2017
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/342982657/2017-12-15+Meeting+notes>,
we need to name a Vice Chair.

As a reminder, Vice Chair duties include providing support for Council
activities, liaising with and attending meetings of designated sub-teams,
and acting as the Chair in meetings of the full Council in the absence of
the Chair. The Vice Chair is also the designated successor the next time
the Chair position is open.

Please reach out to me and let me know by *this Friday, December 12* if
you're interested. Anyone should feel free to express interest, including
(and maybe especially) more junior members of TAC.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Max

--
*Max Eckard*