[Archivesspace_tac] ArchivesSpace TAC meeting this Thursday, December 11 at 2pm EST

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Tue Dec 11 10:58:23 EST 2018

Hi all!

I just posted a preliminary agenda for our meeting this coming Thursday,
December 11 at 2pm EST:
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/803471361/2018-12-13+Meeting+notes

As it's a brief one, please let me know if you have anything else you'd
like to discuss. This is a moment when we have lots of smart people in one
place!

One thing Maggie and I wanted to try this time is using video on our call
to see what kind of effect it has on our meeting. If your able, please
consider using this Zoom feature for our experiment!

Thank you and talk soon!
Max

--
*Max Eckard*