[Archivesspace_tac] ArchivesSpace Annual Member Forum (Aug 14) - Livestreaming announcement!

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Fri Aug 3 15:19:02 EDT 2018

Dear ArchivesSpace Community,

We are looking forward to our annual Member Forum coming up on August 14th!

We know travel can be challenging for many of you, so we have set up an option to participate remotely via livestreaming.

Please register for access to the livestream at: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8278258622427027714
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the forum remotely.

Please note: We will be streaming two rooms simultaneously.

  *   The Ballroom sessions will be livestreamed using GoTo Training -- Registration is required<https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8278258622427027714>
  *   The South Gallery sessions will be livestreamed using Zoom -- Registration is not required to access the Zoom livestream.

Please check the program to help direct you to the appropriate access links.
The program<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/634650626/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2018> also includes the most up to date information.

We continue to gather suggestions for the community-wide discussion on the future of ArchivesSpace.
Do you have a topic you would like to suggest for this discussion? This can address any interest, concern, feedback, or idea you have with the perspective of the application's future in mind. We would like for this conversation to represent the variety of topics, interests, and concerns that come from all of our users, institutions, and stakeholders.

  *   Please use this form<https://goo.gl/forms/WkSn5aftKOubtNmu1> to suggest a discussion topic here.
  *   Facilitators will continue to take suggestions for discussion topics at the forum.

Registration for in-person attendance is also currently open!
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-4th-annual-member-forum-tickets-46537118775

We look forward to seeing you at the Member Forum, whether in-person or remotely! Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Christine Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis