[Archivesspace_tac] Finalized program for the Boston Regional Forum - May 3

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Fri Apr 27 13:25:24 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We are one week away from the Boston Regional Forum! The finalized program<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/455213059/Boston+Regional+Forum+-+May+2018> for the Boston Regional Forum is now available and includes information on lunch options<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/538640385/Lunch+options>, the post-event mixer<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/455213059/Boston+Regional+Forum+-+May+2018#BostonRegionalForum-May2018-Afterforummixer/reception/happyhour>, and parking/transportation<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/533168154/Parking+transportation>.

  *   Program: A finalized program is now available: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/455213059/Boston+Regional+Forum+-+May+2018

  *   Afternoon workshop: Selected by the community vote through registration, the workshop will provide an overview of ArchivesSpace Plugins, thoughtfully crafted for experiences of all levels and skills. A laptop is not required to follow along, but is welcome if you'd like to try anything out.

  *   Lunch options: We will break for lunch in an "on your own" format. Please feel free to enjoy the nice Spring blooms and explore any of these lunch options nearby: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/538640385/Lunch+options

  *   Post-event mixer: After the program's conclusion, we'll be heading over to the Five Horses Tavern at Davis Square<https://goo.gl/maps/9S21K8h2mzF2> for an optional (and fun!) opportunity to continue our conversations in a more casual and personal way. Information is available here: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/455213059/Boston+Regional+Forum+-+May+2018#BostonRegionalForum-May2018-Afterforummixer/reception/happyhour

  *   On-site volunteers: If you plan to attend the forum, please consider volunteering for special tasks throughout the day. This will not be a full day commitment, but rather for specific assigned segments throughout the day, such as notetaking or photography. Please feel free to view the opportunities and sign up directly on this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KCtn-iachta4-YD7DTQMuhlg7aG2JVvOi-eppnaNxY8/edit?usp=sharing

Registration is still open! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-regional-forum-boston-2018-tickets-42955347601

Special thanks to working group members Danielle Castronovo (Harvard Botany Libraries) and Joe Carrano (MIT) for putting together an incredible program. Huge thanks to Tufts University for hosting, particularly Dan Santamaria and Adrienne Pruitt for navigating the behind-the-scenes logistics.

Best wishes,
Christine Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis