[Archivesspace_tac] ArchivesSpace Member Forum - Save the date! August 14

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Thu Apr 26 18:27:50 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We're thrilled to announce that we have a date for the 4th annual member forum! Please save the date for Tuesday, August 14, 2018.

The forum will be held in Washington DC, during the week of the SAA annual conference. We will announce specific details on the location shortly. Program details and registration are forthcoming. We look forward to seeing you in August!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Christine Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis