[Archivesspace_steering_committee] Drafts: Release Announcement for ASpace 1.0 and Guidelines for Preparing AT-ASpace

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Sun Sep 29 08:21:08 EDT 2013

Good morning,

Per our discussion Friday, please find attached two draft documents:  1) release announcement for ArchivesSpace and Preparing to Migrate Date from AT to ASpace.  Please review and send any suggested revisions to either document to me, via our list, by start of business tomorrow morning.  I do apologize for requesting such a quick turnaround.

BTW, the announcement will be posted to the ArchivesSpace website and distributed via these lists:  ArchivesSpace reps, ArchivesSpace users, Archives, and ATART.

The Migration Preparation Guidelines will be posted to the ArchivesSpace website and linked to from the release announcement.  Chris P. has promised to send a parallel document, for migrating Archon data, bright and early tomorrow morning.

Cheers,

Brad

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager