[Archivesspace_steering_committee] Conference Call, Friday, 10/11

Katherine Kott katherine.kott at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:59:13 EDT 2013

Thanks, Brad. Joe is recovering well, although it was much more of an
ordeal than we expected. Without going into too much detail--we were at the
clinic from 7am until 4pm. Joe is under restrictions until next week when
he goes back to have stitches removed--so if there is a call at 9am my time
next week, I am afraid I will miss that one too--the appointment is at
8:30. Looking forward to learning more as the story unfolds.

Best,
Katherine