[Archivesspace_steering_committee] Conference Call, Friday, 10/11

Katherine Kott katherine.kott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 17:44:36 EDT 2013

Hi Brad,

I'd like to join the call to get caught up before re-joining the project.
However, Joe is having minor surgery (skin cancer removal on his ear)
tomorrow morning and needs someone there with him during the procedure and
to drive him home.

If someone could take notes and post them for the group, that would be
great. I'm most interested in knowing when new contracts may be ready for
those of us who are independent contractors (HM, Laurel, me...) so we can
start work.

I would also like to know what the best use of my time will be once we
re-launch. I believe the agreement is for 40% with a split between managing
development and supporting governance development. Life has gone on during
the time I've been on hiatus, so I'd like to be sure I'm not sticking a
stick in the spokes of things that are already rolling along quite well.
Perhaps that is a topic for a smaller group conversation with Brad, Robin,
and David?

Thanks,
Katherine