[Archivesspace_small_archives_users_group] New blog post highlighting current ArchivesSpace Advisory Council Members

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Tue Apr 20 10:56:09 EDT 2021

[Sent on behalf of the ArchivesSpace User and Technical Advisory Councils]

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

Leaders of the ArchivesSpace Technical and User Advisory Councils are pleased to announce the final blog in our series featuring various members of the councils. Throughout the month, we shared profiles of members from both councils. Through this series, we hope you’ve learned more about the work of the councils and will consider nominating yourself and/or colleagues for the councils.

Check out the last group of the series: https://archivesspace.org/archives/6888

Learn more about the councils: https://archivesspace.org/governance-board-and-councils

Interested in nominating yourself and/or a colleague for one of the councils? Use the form below. The deadline to submit is April 23.

To nominate yourself or someone else, visit: https://forms.gle/m2nN49M34CPgnvci9

Best,

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
[page1image482511520]