[Archivesspace_small_archives_users_group] Take a break with ArchivesSpace on Fridays

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Thu Sep 24 12:30:51 EDT 2020

Dear ArchivesSpace Users,

We’ll be hosting another casual open call via zoom at 12pm ET tomorrow. With no set agenda or presentation for these calls, this forum is an opportunity to connect, chat and recharge. Use this as a time to get help or talk about ArchivesSpace (or anything else) in an informal setting or just have a beverage with other ArchivesSpace users during this stressful time.

Most of us are doing our jobs under much different conditions than usual. As a browser based system you can access from anywhere, the ArchivesSpace application may offer a sense of archival normalcy as we each adjust. And with a welcoming and robust member community all over the world, ArchivesSpace can also offer camaraderie when many of us may feel isolated from our colleagues or the professional communities we interact with regularly.

Thank you to everyone who joined us last week for a great chat.

We hope to see you all tomorrow.

When: Fridays
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PT)
Where: Zoom

Join the call via the information below:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/281962467

Meeting ID: 281 962 467

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,281962467# US (New York)

+13126266799,,281962467# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 301 715 8592 US

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US

        888 475 4499 US Toll-free

        877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 281 962 467

Find your local number: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/u/awkFNWPxh

We seek to provide a welcoming, fun, and safe community experience for everyone and adhere to Code4Lib’s CodeofConduct4Lib. The full text of the code of conduct is available at: http://bit.ly/coc4lib.

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
[page1image482511520]