[Archivesspace_small_archives_users_group] Number of rows for spreadsheet import

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Oct 6 17:19:45 EDT 2020

Hi Jill,

This feature does have a setting in the configuration file to allow system administrators to limit the number of rows and size of the file for a single import. These are the defaults:

## upper row limit for an excel spreadsheet
#AppConfig[:bulk_import_rows] = 1000
## maximum size (in KiloBytes) for an excel spreadsheet
#AppConfig[:bulk_import_size] = 256

If you're under both of those, you should confirm with your system administrator that they haven't set them to a lower settings. If that checks out too, please feel free to contact us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org> and we'll get you set up with a tech support ticket. That error in your screenshot suggests something else is going on.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>