[Archivesspace_small_archives_users_group] reports questions

Mary Haberle mhaberle at mikekelleyfoundation.org
Thu Aug 29 16:52:27 EDT 2019

Dear list,

I'm starting to make accession records for our collection. In some cases
these records have multiple containers assigned to them. I don't see an
accessions report that allows me to export the containers associated with
either all the accession records or a subset returned based on keyword
search. Is there a way to create custom reports? And reports out of search
results?

Many thanks,

Mary

--
Mary Haberle
Archivist

Mike Kelley Foundation for the Arts
http://www.mikekelleyfoundation.org

(323) 257-7853

*CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this email
message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or
is the property of the Mike Kelley Foundation for the Arts. The information
is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the
message. If you are not an intended recipient and you received this in
error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such
information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.*