[Archivesspace_member_match] Register for the Member Match Mixer - Thursday, September 8th

Hoffner, Bailey E. baileys at ou.edu
Thu Jul 28 11:19:45 EDT 2022

Morning All,

By now, we hope you’ve had a chance to engage with your match/es, and have planned your first “meeting” so that you can begin to determine when and how you’d like to stay in touch over the course of this Member Match year. The modes of interaction and frequency are entirely up to you as matches, so have fun and don’t be afraid to dive right in!

Member Match Mixer - Sharing Tips & Tricks!

Thursday, September 8th

1:00 - 2:00 PM ET

For our quarterly Member Match events, we’ll focus on community interaction among all Member Match participants, but there is no reason why you can’t use these topics to spur further discussion with your match/es.

We’re going to kick things off at this Mixer with an informal discussion of some of your favorite tips and tricks to use with ArchivesSpace. Please come prepared with your top 1-3 favorite tips/tricks – these can relate to any module in ArchivesSpace and/or related tools and technologies that you think others should know about.

To register for this upcoming Member Match Mixer, please visit: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIlc-yvpz0rHNXI_zqWz6BNJsjwyxaPFqbL

If you have any questions or concerns – especially if you’ve had trouble connecting with any of your match/es – please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Member Engagement Sub-Team at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org>.

We hope to see you at the Mixer!

Sincerely,

The ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council Member Engagement Sub-team.

Bailey Hoffner, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her or they/them
Metadata and Collections Management Archivist
University of Oklahoma Libraries
baileys at ou.edu