[Archivesspace_member_match] Processing Guide examples

Corey Schmidt Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:03:15 EST 2021

Hello all,

I wanted to provide an outline of our ArchivesSpace disaster plan for anyone interested in drafting a similar document. We haven't included any of our info for security reasons. This plan came from a larger Digital Disaster Plan that was spearheaded by my supervisor, Adriane Hanson. I'm attaching both documents to this email, but if you can't get the attachments, just let me know and I can follow up with Google Doc links.

Thanks for the great discussion and I hope everyone had a safe and pleasant weekend!

Corey

Corey Schmidt
Special Collections Libraries | ArchivesSpace Project Manager

706-542-8151<tel:7065428151> | Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu<mailto:Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu>

[University of Georgia]