[Archivesspace_member_match] Processing Guide examples

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Thu Nov 4 16:14:01 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Thanks for keeping the conversation going, Regina! And thanks to everyone who joined us this afternoon.

I am compiling a list of all of the examples provided at the bottom of the notes from today’s discussion at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/2986999825/November+4+2021+Discussion+-+ArchivesSpace+User+Documentation.

Best,
Jessica