[Archivesspace_api_doc_adhoc] Digging in!

Rachel Donahue donahrm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 21:07:32 EST 2020

Hi Dave (and everyone!),

Sorry for the radio silence here. My snag is that I tried installing from
master with Ruby 2.7 and it failed at a different point every time, ha ha
ha. (Seriously. I'd specify a local path in a Gemfile and suddenly it would
fail three Gemfiles earlier. What they hay, Windows!)

I'm heading out of country through Monday, but Tuesday (1/21) I'll scroll
through and figure out which endpoints I've been using the most and claim a
few to work on.  I think endpoints related to Agents are likely targets
because Resources are pretty well documented, iirc.

-- Rachel
(The same Rachel from USDA, but I'm subscribed here as well since I'll be
doing the bulk of the work on my personal desktop. See: Windows
shenanigans.)