[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace 2.8.1 - autocomplete Agent Links is different

Kim Pham Kim.Pham60 at du.edu
Tue Dec 22 11:26:11 EST 2020

The autocomplete when we want to add Agent Links to resources in 2.8.1 differs slightly from our live 2.7 version. For instance, we're getting different results when we put in 'University of Denver'. I am wondering if there's a way to show more or different autocomplete results, or if there's a syntax that we can use to search for more specific things. Thanks!

Kim Pham
Information Technologies Librarian, University of Denver
303-871-2285
@tolloid