[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Barcodes at the folder level

Wilkinson, Elizabeth (ew8ff) ew8ff at virginia.edu
Mon Jul 31 23:08:38 EDT 2017

My apologies if this question has come up previously.  We assign barcodes at the folder level for small collections and for oversize materials that are part of larger collections.  These types of materials go into communal boxes and/or flat file drawers (top containers) that do not get barcoded.  We were wondering where people are placing the barcodes in ASpace for their folders in these situations.

Thanks.

--Elizabeth