[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding aid stylesheet

Kayla Skillin kayla.skillin at boston.gov
Fri Jul 14 14:50:00 EDT 2017

Hello,

We have been updating a lot of our finding aids to add to our website and
noticed that the stylesheet might have changed since the upgrade. For
instance, the date labels are now appearing on every record in the finding
aid twice, once with normally after the title and also underneath the item
with a date label, and we would like to have that taken out. (example
below):

[image: Inline image 1]

Is this something that needs to be customized or can it be easily changed?

Thanks,
Kayla

[image: Digital_City_Seal_black.png]

Kayla Skillin