[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Advanced search, date label plugin?

Olivia S Solis livsolis at utexas.edu
Wed Jul 12 07:07:32 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Apologies if this is a newbie question, but I was wondering if anybody has
developed an advanced search plugin in for searching date records via their
labels (e.g. label="creation") that they might be willing to share. Our
staff would very much appreciate this feature. I tend to learn by looking
at examples. I have seen examples for newly developed plugins, but not for
existing the default ArchivesSpace fields.

I've also looked at the info here:
http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/archivesspace-plug-ins-readme/
but I'm not completely sure how you would refer to a field that is default
in ":name" and ":solr_field".

Thank you kindly!
Olivia

--