[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Indexing woes in v 2.0.1

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue Jul 11 09:37:09 EDT 2017

Hello all,

We just upgraded to v 2.0.1 and now the indexer doesn't seem to be working
properly - not in the staff interface nor in the PUI. We can create and
change records, and when you are viewing the individual record it is
correctly updated in both Public and Staff. However, these changes are not
reflected in the browse/search in either Public or Staff. Old deleted
records are still showing up in browse/search while new records cannot be
found in browse/search.

Any ideas for how to fix this?

Following a suggestion on this listserv, we already tried forcing a
re-index by stopping the application, deleting the following directories,
and restarting Archivesspace

/path/to/archivespace*/data/solr_index/index/*

/path/to/archivesspace*/data/indexer_pui_state*
/path/to/archivesspace*/data/indexer_state*

This updated the index in terms of old activity, but new activity is still
not being captured.

We would appreciate any suggestions for what to try next.

Thanks!
Celia

--
Celia Caust-Ellenbogen
Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu