[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk transferring digital objects to another repository API

Brian Hoffman brianjhoffman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:15:45 EST 2016

You should be able to just append it like a normal query param. So for instance to transfer accession 1 from repo 1 to repo 2:

POST http://yourhost.yourdomain/repositories/1/accessions/1/transfer?target_repo=/repositories/2 <http://yourhost.yourdomain/repositories/1/accessions/1/transfer?target_repo=/repositories/2>