[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accession migration problem remains

Matthew J Gorzalski mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:40:44 EDT 2015

This is a follow up to an earlier issue.  In our most recent Archon to ASpace test I noted that none of our Archon accession records had migrated.  None of these records had creators attached to them, so I selected a set of test records and added a creator.  They still did not migrate, and switching repositories in the admin view and browsing accessions does not seem to make a difference.

MATT GORZALSKI
University Archivist

MORRIS LIBRARY
MAIL CODE 6632