[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Inconsistent Accession Identifer display

Christine Di Bella cdibella at ias.edu
Fri Mar 28 16:03:55 EDT 2014

I've noticed this as well, and have also noted that neither matches the
default display in Archivists' Toolkit, which separates the segments by a
period. Taking them out of the collection title display, and consistency
elsewhere, or, preferably, the ability to customize these displays, would
be my preference. This goes for Resource identifiers, whose segments are
also separated by dashes in ASpace and periods in AT, too.

Small in the grand scheme of things, of course, but would be nice. :)

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Archivist
Shelby White and Leon Levy Archives Center
Institute for Advanced Study
Einstein Drive
Princeton, NJ  08540
Email : cdibella at ias.edu